- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Super Ways Increase Endorphins Naturally
11. Go outside
The more you stay indoors the quicker you will begin to experience cabin fever. Going outdoors gives you your vitamin D which helps the body produce norepinephrine, acetylcholine, and dopamine. You will feel much happier and be able to stay focused longer.
12. Stock up on B vitamins
The right dosage of your B vitamins keeps your central nervous system going and helps your body produce norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine. All are neurotransmitters that will keep you feeling happy.
READ MORE: Unbelievable Ways To Manage Those Cravings!
13. Breathe correctly
When you take the time each day to breathe deeply, it relaxes your body and contributes to your good feelings by sending out endorphins and balancing your nervous system.
If you have ever read a quote and it really meant something to you, then you already know that affirmations really do work. It has been proven that affirmations are able to help increase the number of endorphins your body will produce. Jut a simple thing like reciting a feel-good sentence can bring up your mood instantly.
Acupuncture is one of the proven ways the body releases endorphins when it responds to a needle being inserted at key points in the body. When you complete an acupuncture treatment, you will feel euphoric.