- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
15 Ways You’re Damaging Your Eyesight Without Realizing It Infographic
Everyone would agree that having good eyesight is important. However, not many of us actually take the steps necessary to maintain our vision and eye health.
You know how it happens. As long as our eyesight is all right, we tend to take it for granted and indulge in habits that are damaging and unhealthy. But when our vision deteriorates or some health problems appear, we suddenly realize what we’ve done, but it’s often too late.
To avoid this, make sure to keep in mind the 15 common habits that might be doing a disservice to your eye health.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.