- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
16 Food And Health Myths That Are Not True
The amount of information that is available on any given subject is overwhelming. The Internet has made it easy to quickly find out everything that you ever wanted to know about a specific person, place, or thing. Some of this information has been available to us long before we were able to implement a search. The problem is that there is quite a bit of information that we have blindly accepted for many years.
Much of this information has been passed on to us from our parents, family members, and friends throughout the years. We may have doubted some things but we never bothered to check to see if they were actually true.
Here are 20 pieces of information regarding food and health issues that have been proven to be untrue.
1. Fresh is always best.
Most people seem to look down on frozen food when in many cases it is just as good, if not better, than fresh. Fruits and vegetables are frozen and packaged at their peak and can retain more vitamins than fresh products that have spent a little too much time from harvest to their arrival at the produce department. Frozen fish is also often considered fresher than the fresh fish in the seafood department.
Continue to Page 2