- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
16 Food And Health Myths That Are Not True
8. Chicken, turkey, and pork are better for you than beef.
When it comes to any of these forms of protein they each have a questionable past: overcrowded and inhumane pens, antibiotics, soakings with ammonia and/or bleach, and cruel forms of slaughtering. If you have cholesterol problems, you may want to opt for a low-fat form of protein but the main choice should be the least processed item.
9. There is no cure for cancer.
Not only are there cures for many types of cancer, there are natural and holistic treatments that work as well. There are many hospitals that focus solely on personalized cancer treatments and have enjoyed great success. They also continue to host clinical trials in order to keep new cures coming.
10. Chocolate can give you acne.
A study of people eating candy bars made of chocolate and those eating fake chocolate candy bars it was found that neither group suffered from acne as a result of the study.
11. Eating dairy will make your cold even worse.
It is not true that dairy affects the production of mucus when you are sick with a cold. Ice cream can help to make a sore throat feel better.
Continue to Page 4
Mar 17, 2017 at 10:01 am
Brought to you by all the corporations that make us sick for their profit.
Mar 17, 2017 at 9:15 pm
I totally agree! We are persuaded to take drugs doctors prescribe not for our health but money for the pharmaceutical business. From my work in 20 countries I learned there are other options, most less dangerous. I eat better food (mostly organic) than most medical employees do, and use herbs instead of most drugs. If I believed doctors I would have been dead already four times.
Mar 18, 2017 at 8:25 am
The best of health, Marvin.