- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
20 Facts about Schizophrenia in America Infographic
Schizophrenia is one of the top ten causes of disability in developed countries, but it also also one of the most misunderstood.
Millions of people worldwide have been diagnosed with the mental condition, and yet there are many myths associated it. Read this infographic for more information on schizophrenia to learn about how it affects those who have it, and also the misconceptions that have been associated with it.
Click on image to enlarge