- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
20 Facts about Schizophrenia in America Infographic
Schizophrenia is one of the top ten causes of disability in developed countries, but it also also one of the most misunderstood.
Millions of people worldwide have been diagnosed with the mental condition, and yet there are many myths associated it. Read this infographic for more information on schizophrenia to learn about how it affects those who have it, and also the misconceptions that have been associated with it.
Click on image to enlarge