- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
20 Of The Best Essential Oils To Stop Pain And Inflammation (Don’t Miss #9)
This is a great choice for nerve pain. It also works well on joint pain and muscle aches or muscle spasms.
It is so much more than just great incense! Frankincense is a mild sedative with powerful anti-inflammatory compounds. This oil can relieve stress and relieve general pain.
It is not as common as some other essential oils, but this one is very effective when it comes to treating headaches, menstrual cramps, nerve pain, and arthritis. This oil has many of the same pain relieving compounds as aspirin, minus the dangerous side effects.
This oil might be a bit on the expensive side, but it is well worth it. Helichrysum is highly valued for its analgesic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory compounds that work wonders when it comes to reliving arthritis pain. Most people who have tried just about everything else to relive their pain but have not found relief state that this oil works when nothing else does.
Similar to wintergreen, camphor is naturally anti-inflammatory and has analgesic compounds. This oil works well for stopping pain caused by bruises, muscle aches, sprains, arthritis, and rheumatism.
Continue to Page 3