- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
20 Unbelievable Things Bananas Can Do For You!
3. Strengthens your blood
This fruit can make your blood strong. With the extra iron they contain they will keep you from becoming anaemic.
4. Reduces your chances of a stroke and heart attack
Bananas have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a proven way to lower your chances of stroke and heart attack, because they are high in potassium, but have a low salt content.
5. Can help many digestive issues
Eating bananas can keep you from becoming constipated, give you relief from acid reflux, and soothe your stomach, putting back electrolytes you may have lost after having diarrhoea.
6. Improves your sleep
Bananas contain tryptophan, which is a “precursor for melatonin.” It will help you to relax and get a restful sleep if you eat a banana before going to bed.
7. Releases excess fluids
Because they are a good source of potassium, they are able to eliminate fluid retention.
8. Cuts down on a bloated belly
A study conducted showed that women who ate two bananas a day before a meal as a snack for 60 days lowered the amount of bloat they had on their bellies by 50 percent.
9. Flattens your stomach
Each banana has 12 mg of choline, a form that vitamin B blasts fat and works right on the genes that cause your abdomen to store fat.
Continue to Page 3