- A Visit to the Salon Could Damage Your Health, Can It?
- Perfecting Your Salad Game: Salad Dressing Mixology Infographic
- Shelling Beans Contain A Treasure Chest of Nutrition
- The Best Tips For Beating Stress And Boosting Happiness Infographic
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Safe Or Dangerous? Video
- What Is “Helper’s High” And How Volunteering Can Make Your Life Healthier And Happier Infographic
- Yoga Sequence For A Fresh Morning Start Video
20 Unbelievable Things Bananas Can Do For You!
If you only think of an ice cream treat or a warm slice of a moist dessert bread when you hear the word “banana,” then you have a lot to learn about this super food and all of its hidden health benefits! Bananas are one of the most popular edible fruits in the world. And did you know that botanically it is actually a berry? Even though bananas are grown miles away, mainly in Costa Rica, Guatemala, Ecuador, Honduras, and Colombia, they are easily accessible in the US and found in just about any grocery store.
The delicious fruits are inexpensive and can go from being a nutritious and easily transportable snack that doesn’t need refrigeration to a delicious creamed pie or yummy pancakes. No matter how you prefer consuming your bananas, you will want to add them to your diet on a regular basis when you see how they can heal what may concern you.
1. Helps keep your blood sugar levels even
If you eat a couple of bananas before you exercise, you will have more energy and your blood sugar will remain level.
2. Eliminates depression
Bananas are rich in tryptophan, and when it turns over to serotonin, it will put you in a great mood.
Continue to Page 2