- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Best Milk Alternatives And What They Can Be Used For Infographic
Many people consider dairy products an important part of their daily diets and can’t imagine making their favorite dishes and drinks without them. And indeed, many classic and traditional recipes include milk as a necessary component.
For many decades the only milk that was widely used and known has been the milk derived from cows and occasionally from goats and sheep. This is the basic ingredient of the yogurts, milks, butter and ice creams most of us grew up eating.
However, the times are changing and now there are many milk options to choose from. Here are some of them and the recipes your can use them for.
Click on image to enlarge