- A Visit to the Salon Could Damage Your Health, Can It?
- Perfecting Your Salad Game: Salad Dressing Mixology Infographic
- Shelling Beans Contain A Treasure Chest of Nutrition
- The Best Tips For Beating Stress And Boosting Happiness Infographic
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Safe Or Dangerous? Video
- What Is “Helper’s High” And How Volunteering Can Make Your Life Healthier And Happier Infographic
- Yoga Sequence For A Fresh Morning Start Video
Best Milk Alternatives And What They Can Be Used For Infographic
Many people consider dairy products an important part of their daily diets and can’t imagine making their favorite dishes and drinks without them. And indeed, many classic and traditional recipes include milk as a necessary component.
For many decades the only milk that was widely used and known has been the milk derived from cows and occasionally from goats and sheep. This is the basic ingredient of the yogurts, milks, butter and ice creams most of us grew up eating.
However, the times are changing and now there are many milk options to choose from. Here are some of them and the recipes your can use them for.
Click on image to enlarge