- Things You Never Knew About Vodka But Always Wanted To Ask!
- Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
- How To Lose Weight? 3 Dietary And Lifestyle Solutions Video
- How To Save Money On Superfoods!
- Don’t Want Cancer? Don’t Put Your Potatoes In The Fridge
- Mix And Match Your New Favorite Healthy Snack Using This Helpful Chart Infographic
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Best Milk Alternatives And What They Can Be Used For Infographic
Many people consider dairy products an important part of their daily diets and can’t imagine making their favorite dishes and drinks without them. And indeed, many classic and traditional recipes include milk as a necessary component.
For many decades the only milk that was widely used and known has been the milk derived from cows and occasionally from goats and sheep. This is the basic ingredient of the yogurts, milks, butter and ice creams most of us grew up eating.
However, the times are changing and now there are many milk options to choose from. Here are some of them and the recipes your can use them for.
Click on image to enlarge