- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
Best Milk Alternatives And What They Can Be Used For Infographic
Many people consider dairy products an important part of their daily diets and can’t imagine making their favorite dishes and drinks without them. And indeed, many classic and traditional recipes include milk as a necessary component.
For many decades the only milk that was widely used and known has been the milk derived from cows and occasionally from goats and sheep. This is the basic ingredient of the yogurts, milks, butter and ice creams most of us grew up eating.
However, the times are changing and now there are many milk options to choose from. Here are some of them and the recipes your can use them for.
Click on image to enlarge