- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
20 Unbelievable Things Bananas Can Do For You!
10. Curbs your cravings
When you reach for a banana in between meals, you are less likely indulge in junk food so you will cut down on your chances of binging.
11. Assists in decreasing your bad cholesterol
The Journal of Nutrition found that bananas contain phytosterols, which reduce your LDL or bad cholesterol.
12. Reduces your chances of infection
Bananas are rich in vitamin C, which has been recognized for fighting infections.
13. Helps to lean your muscles
Bananas are a good food to eat if you work out regularly. Because they are rich in magnesium, they help your muscles relax and contract and help with protein synthesis, all of which help contribute to lean muscle mass.
14. Cuts down on your chances of developing tumors
Another element that can be found in bananas is delphinidin, an antioxidant that helps reduce your risk of getting tumors. Bananas can keep them from growing and multiplying.
15. Reduces the development of macular degeneration
These fruits are full of a number of vitamins and minerals, and two of them that are particularly good for your skin and your eyes are vitamins C and A. Bananas also contain lutein, which helps cut down on your chances of getting macular degeneration.
Continue to Page 4