- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Is Cholesterol Good Or Bad For Your Health? Infographic
What do you know about cholesterol? Chances are, you’ve got it completely wrong, and here’s why.
Cholesterol is a substance which can be found in certain foods of animal origin. Too much cholesterol, as everybody knows, is dangerous to our health and can lead to a stroke or heart attack.
However, cholesterol isn’t necessarily bad. In fact, it’s so important and vital to our lives that, apart from external sources, it is also produced by our bodies. Without it, we wouldn’t be able to function properly.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.