- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
20 Ways to Improve Your Health in 60 Seconds or Less
Have you ever been so busy that you wondered where the heck your day went? That happens every day, right? So much so, in fact, that when you hear about some way to improve your health, or shortcuts to your workout time that can improve your health, you are quick to write it down or incorporate it into your life, most likely.
Well, that’s not a bad thing. Every little thing adds up, right? So although these won’t take the place of your regular workouts or healthy eating habits, but you can think of these little health minutes as icing on the cake, so to speak.
Check out the top 20 ways you can improve your health in 60 seconds or less.
1. Enjoy a Second Cup of Coffee
New research is mounting daily showing that having that second cup of coffee has numerous health benefits, including keeping skin cancer at bay. It only takes a minute to brew another cup, but you can take more than a minute to drink it!
2. Lower the Thermostat
Colder temperatures makes the unhealthy white fat in your body act a bit more like brown fat, which means you will burn more calories without doing anything else. It only takes a minute to turn down that thermostat!
3. Schedule a Week of Workouts
Take just one minute to add your next week’s workouts to your calendar. Studies show that if you schedule things such as workouts in advance, you are much more likely to stick to that schedule and make fewer excuses.
4. Microwave That Kitchen Sponge
Your kitchen sponge has been shown to harbor some of the ugliest germs in the house, even more than the toilet in some cases! Makes sense when you think about it. You probably scrub the toilet every day or every other day, but when was the last time you nuked that kitchen sponge? Take one minute to stick that damp sponge in the microwave and nuke those puppies into the afterlife! (Or wherever it is germs go when they die.)
Continue to Page 2