- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
3 Smart And Easy Cauliflower Recipes Video
There are many good reasons why cauliflower is considered one of the healthiest foods on the planet. A member of the brassicaceae (or cruciferous) vegetable family, it contains a great amount of health-promoting nutrients, as well as unique compounds that can prevent inflammation, cancer, brain and heart disease.
Studies have shown that cauliflower and other cruciferous vegetables, including broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage and others, are also rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and natural antioxidants provided by beneficial phytochemicals.
The smart cauliflower recipes in the video below will help you add more of this vegetable to your diet. Take a look!