- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
4 Amazing Baking Soda Beauty Uses You Need To Know About Infographic
It’s safe to say that most of us have a box of baking soda stocked somewhere in the kitchen. You probably use it in baking and other cooking recipes, or maybe you keep some of it in the refrigerator, because baking soda has natural neutralizing and deodorizing properties.
Sodium bicarbonate also works well for various health and beauty-related purposes. It has been known for centuries as an effective cleaning and alkalizing product. Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about 4 amazing ways to use baking soda for your beauty needs.
Which one is your favorite?
Click on image to enlarge