- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
Joint pain can have a significantly negative effect on quality of life, and is a common condition in older people, athletes and weightlifters. While physical therapy, yoga and stretching can reduce the chances of developing joint pain, many people would be surprised to learn that your diet can influence your joint health for the better. Today, we will explore what causes joint pain and explain how making some changes to your diet might improve symptoms or even prevent them from developing.
A Closer Look at Joint Pain
What causes pain in the joints anyway? In many cases, it can be linked to an injury, major or minor, that occurred earlier in life. Other times, it is simply a temporary sore. If it is chronic in nature, it could be linked to some form of arthritis. Obesity can also be a contributing factor. Inflammation is a common denominator in many of these conditions associated with joint pain, so foods with anti-inflammatory properties are an excellent place to start.
You want to choose healthy, natural foods that contain nutrients which are known for their anti-inflammatory effects. Here are some good food choices that will help reduce inflammation. Some of them may surprise you…
Continue to Page 2