- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
While cherries are sweet and delicious, these little fruits are probably not the first thing that comes to mind when people think of joint health. Fresh cherries— like many other berries— contain a type of compound called anthocyanins, which have anti-inflammatory properties. How do you know if the berries you are looking at are rich in anthocyanins? It’s all about the color: dark berries have higher levels of anthocyanins, so in addition to cherries, blackberries and blueberries are also good options. Pomegranates, while not technically berries, are also a great choice.
Continue to Page 3
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.