- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
4 Foods To Lower Your Risk Of Depression And 3 To Avoid At All Costs
To make things easy, let’s take a look at your grocery list to help narrow down your choices.
- Every Day: You should be eating at least 3 servings of whole grains, one to two servings of leafy greens, one or two servings of other vegetables, and one glass of red wine.
- Most Days: You should be eating a handful of nuts, such as walnuts, cashews, or almonds, and using olive oil as your salad dressing or as a cooking oil.
- Every Other Day: You should be including some type of beans or lentils in your diet.
- Two or Three Times Per Week: Add blueberries or strawberries to your diet. If you can’t find these, other berries, such as raspberries, will do. Also, add some poultry to your meal plan.
- At Least Once Per Week: Enjoy the fish. Broiled or baked is better than fried.
Continue to Page 4
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.