- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
There is no avoiding it: No matter how careful you are, no matter how healthy you eat, unless you live in a cave, you will catch a cold at one time or another in your life.
The truth is that colds, while they aren’t fun, are not necessarily a “bad” thing or a sign that something is wrong with your body. In fact, the opposite is true! Cold symptoms are simply your body’s way of trying to remove the virus.
Now, if you suffer from frequent colds or if your colds tend to hang on for more than sven days, that is a sign that your immune system isn’t strong enough to fight off even the weakest cold virus, and you should take steps to strengthen your immune system.
To help your body become more efficient at kicking colds to the curb, take a look at the following five tips you can use to ditch that cold faster than a kid gets bored with a toy!
1. Eat Plenty of Anti-Viral Foods and Herbs
- Some of the best choices are:
- Uva Ursi
- Marshmallow Root
- Oregon Grape Root
- Cayenne Pepper
- Lemon Balm
- Oregano Oil
- Olive leaf
You can drink these as teas, add supplements to your diet, or add them into your foods.
Continue to Page 2