- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
2. Eat Light
Speaking of food, this is the time to eat light, such as fresh juices, soups, steamed veggies, and salads. This helps to give your body the nutrition it needs while not making it work too hard at digestion. Avoid meat until cold symptoms have passed. Avoid cold drinks and very cold foods to avoid having your body work hard to maintain a normal temperature.
3. Kick Up the Vitamin C
Vitamin C stimulates the immune system, so cranking up your intake will help your body during this time. You can take a supplement, of course, but why not add vitamin C rich foods to your diet such as:
- Red or Yellow Bell Peppers
You might never have thought of some of these as being rich in vitamin C, but all of the above are very rich sources, so no matter which you choose, you can’t go wrong.
Continue to Page 3