- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
5 Fantastic Non-Toxic Cleaners that Should be in Your Home
You may have used some of the cleaning products that are underneath your sink all your life. Perhaps even your mother used them, and that’s why you use them today. However, there’s a good chance you grandmother didn’t, she most likely used all natural products to clean and brighten the house. Although those conventional products seem super convenient, they are loaded with toxic chemicals you really don’t want around your house.
So instead of using toxins to clean, doesn’t it make more sense to use natural products to do the dirty work for you? Try these top 5 cleaners and you will find your home is a whole lot safer. You will be saving money, too!
1. Baking Soda
One of the best cleaners of all! It naturally neutralizes odors and makes a good alternative to cleanser. Use it to keep your sink, stove, tub, and countertops sparkling clean.
Rub moistened baking soda on your stainless steel sink, and then add white vinegar, for a sparkling stainless steel sink without risk of scratching. Sprinkle it on your carpet and rugs and let sit for a few minutes to absorb odors before you vacuum.
Instead of those poisonous drain cleaners, pour a half cup of baking soda, then 1 cup of white vinegar down your drain and let sit for 15 minutes before flushing with hot water to remove grease, soap build up, and deodorize naturally.
Baking soda is a powerful workhorse as a cleaning agent. Always keep several boxes on hand.