- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Fantastic Non-Toxic Cleaners that Should be in Your Home
Borax works just as well as bleach when it comes to removing mold and mildew.
You will find this alkaline material in the same isle where they sell laundry soap.
You can make a super toilet bowl cleaner by adding one cup of borax directly into the toilet and let it sit overnight.
Scrub and flush the next morning, and it will be sparkling clean! Now consumed in a large quantity, borax is listed as toxic, so keep it out of the reach of little ones.