- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
5 Of The Top Cancer Causing Foods You Must Avoid
The Big C. Everyone wants to avoid it, but not everyone takes all the steps they can to do so. We all know a friend, co-worker, or family member that has been touched by cancer. More than one million people around the world get diagnosed with some type of cancer every single year according to the American Cancer Society.
Of course, there are long lists of possible causes including genetics, a sedentary lifestyle, tobacco and alcohol use, certain types of infections, and exposure to a variety of environmental chemicals and radiation. However, the number one cause continues to be diet related.
Everyone knows that we can eat large amount of organic fruits and vegetables and prevent cancer, so why do some people scoff at the idea that eating certain foods will cause cancer?
Let’s take a look at the top 5 major offenders that are well-known for their cancer causing capabilities.
1. Processed Foods
Why are processed foods so bad for us? It’s because of the multitude of substances that that are added to processed foods such as refined salt, refined sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
2. Red Meat, Processed Meats or Charred Meats
Eating small amounts of organic, grass fed red meat is actually good for the body, however, few people do this. A diet high in red meat and processed meats, including charred meats, are well known for causing a higher risk of stomach cancer and bowel cancer. Processed meats include hot dogs, lunch meats, and bacon.
Continue to Page 2