- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
5 Of The Top Cancer Causing Foods You Must Avoid
The Big C. Everyone wants to avoid it, but not everyone takes all the steps they can to do so. We all know a friend, co-worker, or family member that has been touched by cancer. More than one million people around the world get diagnosed with some type of cancer every single year according to the American Cancer Society.
Of course, there are long lists of possible causes including genetics, a sedentary lifestyle, tobacco and alcohol use, certain types of infections, and exposure to a variety of environmental chemicals and radiation. However, the number one cause continues to be diet related.
Everyone knows that we can eat large amount of organic fruits and vegetables and prevent cancer, so why do some people scoff at the idea that eating certain foods will cause cancer?
Let’s take a look at the top 5 major offenders that are well-known for their cancer causing capabilities.
1. Processed Foods
Why are processed foods so bad for us? It’s because of the multitude of substances that that are added to processed foods such as refined salt, refined sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
2. Red Meat, Processed Meats or Charred Meats
Eating small amounts of organic, grass fed red meat is actually good for the body, however, few people do this. A diet high in red meat and processed meats, including charred meats, are well known for causing a higher risk of stomach cancer and bowel cancer. Processed meats include hot dogs, lunch meats, and bacon.
Continue to Page 2