- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
5 Step Bakasana Pose Video
There is a misconception that people who carry most of their weight below the waist can’t balance on their hands.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini, who is definitely satisfied with her body, breaks the myth – you are able to balance on your hands, no matter what size your bottom or any other part of the body is.
You will learn 5 simple steps to a perfect Bakasana Pose that will help you to balance on your hands in the video below. Those who are not confident enough yet are welcome to use a yoga block to make the pose a little bit easier the first time.
Did this video help you? Let us know in the comments below.