- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
5 Step Bakasana Pose Video
There is a misconception that people who carry most of their weight below the waist can’t balance on their hands.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini, who is definitely satisfied with her body, breaks the myth – you are able to balance on your hands, no matter what size your bottom or any other part of the body is.
You will learn 5 simple steps to a perfect Bakasana Pose that will help you to balance on your hands in the video below. Those who are not confident enough yet are welcome to use a yoga block to make the pose a little bit easier the first time.
Did this video help you? Let us know in the comments below.