- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Step Bakasana Pose Video
There is a misconception that people who carry most of their weight below the waist can’t balance on their hands.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini, who is definitely satisfied with her body, breaks the myth – you are able to balance on your hands, no matter what size your bottom or any other part of the body is.
You will learn 5 simple steps to a perfect Bakasana Pose that will help you to balance on your hands in the video below. Those who are not confident enough yet are welcome to use a yoga block to make the pose a little bit easier the first time.
Did this video help you? Let us know in the comments below.