- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
Handstands In NYC Video
The project Handstands in NYC was created by Tara Stiles and Heidi Kristoffer, both of whom you are going to see in the video below.
Tara Stiles is a yoga instructor who has a number of videos about healthy lifestyles and yoga, where she helps other people master healthy cooking, healthy living, and yoga exercises. Tara is also a creator of Authentic Yoga for iPhones.
Heidi Kristoffer is a yoga master and vegan, and is a producer and creator of Microsoft Bing Fitness Yoga, a wellness expert of MindBodyGreen, and a vegan expert for SHAPE.com.
Watch a funny video of handstands and try to learn the techniques the girls are using.