- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Strangely Beneficial Ways To Use Your Eggshells
3. Use them to make a natural facial mask
Blend crushed eggshells with egg whites to make a natural facial mask rejuvenate the appearance of your skin. The levels of collagen found in eggshells are responsible for this.
4. Protect your garden
In addition to nourishing the soil, sprinkling eggshells on your garden can protect it by acting as a natural barrier against soft-bodied pests like snails and slugs. These creatures will be unable to pass over the shell fragments without hurting themselves, thus protecting your precious fruits and veggies.
Continue to Page 3