- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Super Easy Exercises That Makes Fat Disappear
Looking to lose weight? Many people are. It’s a two-step process involving changing you’re eating habits and exercising. A lot of people find it easier to eat healthier but exercise?
It may be exciting in the beginning but after a while most find the routine boring or it leaves you so sore the next day, you give up. Gymnasiums will tell you that although many sign up for one year, very few continue after less than 3 months.
You don’t need an expensive gym membership, not to mention the hassle of traffic and overcrowded machines, to get all the positive results exercise will bring you. All you need is a little floor space.
These are some easy floor exercises that almost anyone can do, no matter what kind of shape you are in. After doing these for just a few days, you will start to feel great, not sore and stiff. Here is a list of the 5 easiest floor exercises that will have the fat melting off your body in no time. Read also about vital exercises you should do.
1. Knees to Chest
Lay your back with your hands slightly under your hips, knees bent.
Raise your legs to your chest, and then back to the floor. Don’t let your hips leave the floor, only your feet, legs, and buttocks should be moving. This isn’t a strenuous move, but you will feel it in your abs.