- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
- 25 Ways to Use Aloe Vera That Will Blow Your Mind!
5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
It’s safe to say that turmeric is one of the most powerful herbs on earth. Known for its sharp spicy taste and signature golden color, turmeric is highly effective for preventing and treating various diseases, such as osteoarthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, high cholesterol and even cancer.
Medicine prizes its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal properties. In addition to these, turmeric is a good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, copper and potassium.
Making turmeric tea is an easy way to add the benefits of this herb to your everyday life. Here are 5 ideas for you to try!
Click on image to enlarge