- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
It’s safe to say that turmeric is one of the most powerful herbs on earth. Known for its sharp spicy taste and signature golden color, turmeric is highly effective for preventing and treating various diseases, such as osteoarthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, high cholesterol and even cancer.
Medicine prizes its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal properties. In addition to these, turmeric is a good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, copper and potassium.
Making turmeric tea is an easy way to add the benefits of this herb to your everyday life. Here are 5 ideas for you to try!
Click on image to enlarge