- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Benefits of Turmeric Video
In India people have been using turmeric as both a spice and a medical herb for years.
Nowadays people are aware of the benefits of turmeric and use it almost everywhere, as it is considered to be suitable for treatment almost for any disease.
One of the benefits of turmeric is that it contains an anti-inflammatory element which helps fight against inflammation. It also stimulates better brain development and protects against neurological diseases.
To learn some more information about the spice, watch the video below. Dr. John Douillard, DC, will tell you why you should be consuming more turmeric in your diet.
How often do you use turmeric?