- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
Benefits of Turmeric Video
In India people have been using turmeric as both a spice and a medical herb for years.
Nowadays people are aware of the benefits of turmeric and use it almost everywhere, as it is considered to be suitable for treatment almost for any disease.
One of the benefits of turmeric is that it contains an anti-inflammatory element which helps fight against inflammation. It also stimulates better brain development and protects against neurological diseases.
To learn some more information about the spice, watch the video below. Dr. John Douillard, DC, will tell you why you should be consuming more turmeric in your diet.
How often do you use turmeric?