- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
5 Terrific Turmeric Smoothie Recipes To Spice Up Your Health (We Love #4!)
If you only plan on doing one thing this year to improve your health, you should make it turmeric. This true superfood can help you lose weight, maintain a healthy weight, alleviate depression, stop cancer, stop arthritis, and even protect you from Alzheimer’s, just to name a few.
We have created a list of five of the best smoothie recipes ever so you can easily incorporate turmeric into your life. Don’t forget that turmeric is difficult for the body to absorb unless you add black pepper, fats, or fruits and vegetables that contain quercetin. You will find many of these ingredients in these smoothie recipes for this reason.
Want to know more? Keep reading so you can enjoy a new, healthy turmeric recipe tomorrow!
1. Green and Yellow Turmeric Smoothie
The leafy greens in this recipe will add another anti-inflammatory substance to your body; chlorophyll. The avocado in this recipe helps the body absorb the turmeric with its healthy fats.
- 1 Cup of Coconut Milk or Coconut Water
- 1 Cup of Packed Leafy Greens (your choice such as kale, spinach, or lettuce)
- ½ of an Organic Avocado
- 1 Organic Pear, Kiwi, or Apple
- ½ Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder or ½ Inch Piece of Fresh Turmeric, Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil (optional)
- Honey or Stevia to Taste
Add to your blender and mix well.