- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Terrific Turmeric Smoothie Recipes To Spice Up Your Health (We Love #4!)
2. Superb Golden Smoothie
Super rich in vitamin A, this one is great for the eyes, healthy skin, and a super healthy immune system. Be sure you add the coconut oil so that your body can absorb the turmeric more easily.
- 2 Tablespoons of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup of Fresh Orange Juice or Water
- 1 Organic Carrot, Cut into Chunks
- 1 Organic Mango, Peeled and Cut into Chunks
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- ½ Inch Piece of Fresh Turmeric, Peeled or ½ Teaspoon of Ground Turmeric
- 3 Dried Apricots (optional)
Place the oatmeal in your blender and mix until it is finely ground. Add the remaining ingredients. If you like your smoothie a bit thicker, allow it to sit for three to five minutes before drinking.