- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
- Natural Home Remedies For Treating Bronchitis Infographic
- Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
- Ice Vs Heat: Which Is Better For Different Kinds Of Pain? Infographic
5 Types Of Active Meditation To Practice Daily Infographic
Meditation is an ancient technique that’s gaining popularity among modern people as a healthy and simple way to clear your mind and relax. It shows great results at reducing stress and anxiety, as well as providing a general state of balance and tranquility.
Traditional meditation techniques are basically non-doing activities, which help you calm down and stop overthinking. However, just sitting and doing nothing can sound like a too big of a task for many contemporary people.
If you’re one of those people, these 5 types of active mediation are a perfect alternative!
Click on image to enlarge