- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
5 Types Of Active Meditation To Practice Daily Infographic
Meditation is an ancient technique that’s gaining popularity among modern people as a healthy and simple way to clear your mind and relax. It shows great results at reducing stress and anxiety, as well as providing a general state of balance and tranquility.
Traditional meditation techniques are basically non-doing activities, which help you calm down and stop overthinking. However, just sitting and doing nothing can sound like a too big of a task for many contemporary people.
If you’re one of those people, these 5 types of active mediation are a perfect alternative!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.