- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Allergies? These Essential Oil Recipes Can Help Infographic
Do you suffer from allergies? Allergies can cause symptoms like a runny nose; sneezing; an impaired sense of smell; itchy, dry or watery eyes; nausea and headaches. They can be quite an unpleasant experience, and the struggle is more than real for a large number of people.
What can you do when this kind of reaction happens? Those suffering from allergies are often told to avoid triggers as much as they can, but sometimes that’s simply impossible.
Thankfully, some natural remedies can help. Using essential oils is a powerful and safe way to alleviate allergy symptoms, boost your immunity and reduce over-sensitivity.
Click on image to enlarge