- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Allergies? These Essential Oil Recipes Can Help Infographic
Do you suffer from allergies? Allergies can cause symptoms like a runny nose; sneezing; an impaired sense of smell; itchy, dry or watery eyes; nausea and headaches. They can be quite an unpleasant experience, and the struggle is more than real for a large number of people.
What can you do when this kind of reaction happens? Those suffering from allergies are often told to avoid triggers as much as they can, but sometimes that’s simply impossible.
Thankfully, some natural remedies can help. Using essential oils is a powerful and safe way to alleviate allergy symptoms, boost your immunity and reduce over-sensitivity.
Click on image to enlarge