- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Easy Ways to Avoid Eating GMO’s
2. Check Processed Foods
Almost all soy, cottonseed, canola, or corn is now GMO.
Read the labels of the foodstuffs you are buying. Unless it specifically states that it contains organic ingredients, it’s almost certain that they contain GMO foods.
Look carefully at the way your supermarket is arranged.
The center, or middle, aisles are where most processed foods are sold. All those items from crackers to popcorn, cereals, to potato chips are sure to contain some form of GMO so it’s in your best interest to avoid these items, and these aisles, like poison.