- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
6 Facts About Sleep Apnea Infographic
Sleep Apnea is a type of sleep disorder when while sleeping a person experiences regular pauses in breathing, instances of shallow or infrequent breathing.
Most of all this disease is widely spread among men, though you can recognize the illness and in women as well. There are a lot of symptoms that are able to warn you about the disorder and make it possible to get rid of sleep apnea. So, if you have noticed that you have constant depression, memory lapse from time to time, you gain weight, feel tired, you have sore throat and dry mouth, slow metabolism and high blood pressure, please, don’t wait! Consult the doctor to prevent the development of the illness.
Learn the infographic and find out 6 useful facts about sleep apnea to be ready to take a punch.
Click on image to enlarge