- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
6 Facts About Sleep Apnea Infographic
Sleep Apnea is a type of sleep disorder when while sleeping a person experiences regular pauses in breathing, instances of shallow or infrequent breathing.
Most of all this disease is widely spread among men, though you can recognize the illness and in women as well. There are a lot of symptoms that are able to warn you about the disorder and make it possible to get rid of sleep apnea. So, if you have noticed that you have constant depression, memory lapse from time to time, you gain weight, feel tired, you have sore throat and dry mouth, slow metabolism and high blood pressure, please, don’t wait! Consult the doctor to prevent the development of the illness.
Learn the infographic and find out 6 useful facts about sleep apnea to be ready to take a punch.
Click on image to enlarge