- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Potent Drinks That Restore Your Energy in Minutes!
4. Lavender Tea
For this drink you need about 4 sprigs of fresh lavender or about 1 cup of crushed lavender flowers, 2 sprigs of fresh mint, some honey, and just a squeeze of lemon. Boil four cups of water in a pot and add the honey. Once the honey has dissolved, add the lavender. Continue to stir for a few minutes, and then add the mint. Turn off the flame and allow to sit for 5 or 7 minutes. Add just a squeeze of lemon and stir. Strain and drink after it has cooled a bit. Find out the recipe of a beneficial lavender lemonade.
5. Banana Boost
Put three to four ripe, organic bananas, 2 cups of cold water, and 1 tablespoon of wheat grass powder into your blender and mix well. You can add a few ice cubes if you like this a bit thicker or add a bit more water if you want this a bit thinner. Super delicious!
SEE ALSO: Top 6 All Natural Stress Reducing Drinks
6. Blue Coconut Water
This is a great one that you can take anywhere as you don’t need a juicer or blender. Simply add 8 to 16 ounces of coconut water (not coconut milk, but coconut water) and ½ to 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder to the container of your choice. Using a container with a tight fitting lid is perfect because then all you need do is shake it well and it is ready to drink. You could simply put these two ingredients in a glass and mix with a spoon but shaking it will take less time. Also, if you take your time drinking this, you can put the lid back on and shake it again if you need to.