- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
6 Scary Facts About Stress Infographic
Stress is a common physical reaction to a particular threat. Basically, it’s a feeling that’s created in the mind and affects the whole system. It causes emotional, physiological, and chemical changes, allowing us to be prepared and go into a situation fully focused and alert. In that sense, stress is the way our bodies try to rise to a challenge, and it’s not a bad thing. It can be that “extra push” which makes you try harder and do better.
However, our modern lifestyle seems to be imposing too much pressure, which leads to serious issues. Take a look at the infographic to learn about its dangers.
Click on image to enlarge