- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
6 Scary Facts About Stress Infographic
Stress is a common physical reaction to a particular threat. Basically, it’s a feeling that’s created in the mind and affects the whole system. It causes emotional, physiological, and chemical changes, allowing us to be prepared and go into a situation fully focused and alert. In that sense, stress is the way our bodies try to rise to a challenge, and it’s not a bad thing. It can be that “extra push” which makes you try harder and do better.
However, our modern lifestyle seems to be imposing too much pressure, which leads to serious issues. Take a look at the infographic to learn about its dangers.
Click on image to enlarge