- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
6 Scary Facts About Stress Infographic
Stress is a common physical reaction to a particular threat. Basically, it’s a feeling that’s created in the mind and affects the whole system. It causes emotional, physiological, and chemical changes, allowing us to be prepared and go into a situation fully focused and alert. In that sense, stress is the way our bodies try to rise to a challenge, and it’s not a bad thing. It can be that “extra push” which makes you try harder and do better.
However, our modern lifestyle seems to be imposing too much pressure, which leads to serious issues. Take a look at the infographic to learn about its dangers.
Click on image to enlarge