- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Scary Facts About Stress Infographic
Stress is a common physical reaction to a particular threat. Basically, it’s a feeling that’s created in the mind and affects the whole system. It causes emotional, physiological, and chemical changes, allowing us to be prepared and go into a situation fully focused and alert. In that sense, stress is the way our bodies try to rise to a challenge, and it’s not a bad thing. It can be that “extra push” which makes you try harder and do better.
However, our modern lifestyle seems to be imposing too much pressure, which leads to serious issues. Take a look at the infographic to learn about its dangers.
Click on image to enlarge