- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
The Weirdest Cold Remedies From Around The World!
When we get a cold in the United States, most people go to their physician who than hands them a prescription, tells them to get plenty of rest, and drink lots of fluids. It has proven to be interesting to see how the same symptoms are treated around the world.
Russian people treat their colds and flu with a hot beverage that resembles eggnog. Gogol Mogol is created by combining an egg yolk with a spoonful of sugar or honey. Whisk together and add to a half cup of warm milk. Add unsalted butter (1 Tbsp.), and a shot of cognac or rum for adults. The soothing mixture is said to treat a sore throat and the milk helps put the patient to sleep.
You may hope that if you are traveling and develop a cold, Britain is where would want to be. These health practitioners use a type of cocoa called theobromine to create a hot beverage used to keep the symptoms of a cold to a minimum. The cocoa has been shown to reduce coughing bouts by calming the vagus nerve.
Continue to Page 2