- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
6 Steps To Boost Your Self-Compassion Infographic
Are you aware of the fact that self-compassion makes you happier, more optimistic, and more grateful?
But what should you do if the level of your self-compassion is too low? A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that compassion for yourself is the same thing as compassion for other people.
In order to understand the difference, look through the infographic below. Here you will find out what self-compassion is, what benefits it gives, and how to boost its levels.
Click on image to enlarge