- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
6 Steps to Downward Dog Infographic
Adho mukha svanasana, also known as Downward Dog, is one of the most recognizable yoga poses. As you’ve probably guessed, this asana gets its name from the resemblance to a dog’s stretching routine.
The benefits of this simple pose are so diverse that it can truly be described as an “all-in-one” pose. It’s a standing asana which helps to stretch your entire body, as well as develop strength in your arms. It can lessen stiffness in the spine and shoulders and even improve digestion.
However, adho mukha svanasana can be a bit difficult to practice if you have little yoga experience. Here are some tips that will help you nail it:
Click on image to enlarge