- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Steps to Downward Dog Infographic
Adho mukha svanasana, also known as Downward Dog, is one of the most recognizable yoga poses. As you’ve probably guessed, this asana gets its name from the resemblance to a dog’s stretching routine.
The benefits of this simple pose are so diverse that it can truly be described as an “all-in-one” pose. It’s a standing asana which helps to stretch your entire body, as well as develop strength in your arms. It can lessen stiffness in the spine and shoulders and even improve digestion.
However, adho mukha svanasana can be a bit difficult to practice if you have little yoga experience. Here are some tips that will help you nail it:
Click on image to enlarge