- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
6 Steps to Downward Dog Infographic
Adho mukha svanasana, also known as Downward Dog, is one of the most recognizable yoga poses. As you’ve probably guessed, this asana gets its name from the resemblance to a dog’s stretching routine.
The benefits of this simple pose are so diverse that it can truly be described as an “all-in-one” pose. It’s a standing asana which helps to stretch your entire body, as well as develop strength in your arms. It can lessen stiffness in the spine and shoulders and even improve digestion.
However, adho mukha svanasana can be a bit difficult to practice if you have little yoga experience. Here are some tips that will help you nail it:
Click on image to enlarge