- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
6 Steps to Downward Dog Infographic
Adho mukha svanasana, also known as Downward Dog, is one of the most recognizable yoga poses. As you’ve probably guessed, this asana gets its name from the resemblance to a dog’s stretching routine.
The benefits of this simple pose are so diverse that it can truly be described as an “all-in-one” pose. It’s a standing asana which helps to stretch your entire body, as well as develop strength in your arms. It can lessen stiffness in the spine and shoulders and even improve digestion.
However, adho mukha svanasana can be a bit difficult to practice if you have little yoga experience. Here are some tips that will help you nail it:
Click on image to enlarge