- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 All Natural Allergy Remedies that Work
If it’s still snowing in your area, don’t fret. Spring will be here sooner or later, along with those awful hay fever symptoms. You know the ones: itchy eyes, scratchy throat, and runny nose, constant sneezing. Bet you can’t wait for that fun to start. But wait! You don’t have to take those chemicals that interrupt your body’s hormones. There are all natural solutions that can take care of all but the most severe allergy sufferers.
Here are the top 7 all natural solutions to help you spring your way through spring time.
1. Neti Pots
Although they look striking and unusual, Neti pots have been around for years and they are quickly becoming a normal part of American society. Neti Pots use a saline solution to naturally flush out mucus, as well as the pollen, dust, and other allergens that are causing the problems.
Although you can buy saline solution at your local drugstore, you can make you own solution. Use about one teaspoon of non-iodized sea salt to two cups of water. Fill the Neti pot with the warm, purified salt water. Tilt your head to one side then pour the water into one nostril until it comes out the other side. Then repeat this process with the other nostril.
Some people don’t like pouring water through their nose; however, this is one of the most effective methods for fighting allergies since it’s the pollen or dust you have inhaled through your nose that is causing you all those annoying symptoms. Find out other ways to unclog your nose.