- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 All Natural Allergy Remedies that Work
2. Eat Some Spicy Foods
Ok, this method will only relieve your symptoms temporarily but it does work in a pinch.
Think horseradish sauce, wasabi, hot and spicy brown mustards, not to mention chili peppers or a sauce that contains chili peppers, such as tobacco sauce, or Chinese chili paste, anything that will make you sweat and make your eyes water. Read more about a secret spice that can add years to your life.
However, if you have stomach issues, or if you have a delicate stomach, you might want to use this option as a last resort.