- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
7 Amazing Uses Of Cucumber For Healthy Skin Infographic
Even if you are a fan of store-bought skincare products, you should never forget that sometimes the most effective (and cheap) solutions can be found in your own kitchen. We know that cucumber is highly beneficial for our health when consumed as a food. However, using it externally for our skin can be just as much effective. It can be a perfect ingredient for achieving glowing skin and getting rid of various cosmetic imperfections.
Cucumber contains a great amount of water, as well as essential minerals and vitamins, which makes it one of the best natural ingredients for healthy skin.
Click on image to enlarge