- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
7 Amazing Uses Of Cucumber For Healthy Skin Infographic
Even if you are a fan of store-bought skincare products, you should never forget that sometimes the most effective (and cheap) solutions can be found in your own kitchen. We know that cucumber is highly beneficial for our health when consumed as a food. However, using it externally for our skin can be just as much effective. It can be a perfect ingredient for achieving glowing skin and getting rid of various cosmetic imperfections.
Cucumber contains a great amount of water, as well as essential minerals and vitamins, which makes it one of the best natural ingredients for healthy skin.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.