- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Do A Heavy Metal Detox
The phrase “detox” is bandied about a lot these days, and there is often no real consensus on what it is and how it should be done. The truth is, a “detox” for one condition can be very different than for another, and simply drinking some juice and giving it no further thought is not the way to go about it. This is especially true in the case of heavy metal contamination. This is a health issue that affects millions of people, perhaps even the majority of people in the world today, and they probably don’t even know it.
In this article you will learn about the most common forms of heavy metal toxicity, and how to cleanse these harmful impurities from your system.
What are “heavy metal” toxins?
This term refers to the accumulation of trace amounts of metals in the body. Exposure to metals has occurred throughout human history, but after the Industrial Revolution in the early 19th century, the number of chemicals and metals introduced into the environment exploded. It became common for humans to come into contact with greater concentration of chemicals like mercury, cadmium, arsenic, and more. This could occur passively with people unknowingly absorbing it just going about their daily business, or as a result of occupational exposure via new manufacturing processes.
Continue to Page 2