- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
How To Do A Heavy Metal Detox
The phrase “detox” is bandied about a lot these days, and there is often no real consensus on what it is and how it should be done. The truth is, a “detox” for one condition can be very different than for another, and simply drinking some juice and giving it no further thought is not the way to go about it. This is especially true in the case of heavy metal contamination. This is a health issue that affects millions of people, perhaps even the majority of people in the world today, and they probably don’t even know it.
In this article you will learn about the most common forms of heavy metal toxicity, and how to cleanse these harmful impurities from your system.
What are “heavy metal” toxins?
This term refers to the accumulation of trace amounts of metals in the body. Exposure to metals has occurred throughout human history, but after the Industrial Revolution in the early 19th century, the number of chemicals and metals introduced into the environment exploded. It became common for humans to come into contact with greater concentration of chemicals like mercury, cadmium, arsenic, and more. This could occur passively with people unknowingly absorbing it just going about their daily business, or as a result of occupational exposure via new manufacturing processes.
Continue to Page 2