- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 “Harmless” Drinks You Must Avoid to Stay Healthy
3. Hot Chocolate
Ok, this might sound like a no-brainer, chocolate mixed with milk or cream with those little sugary marshmallows? Everyone knows it’s not a health drink but what you didn’t know is just how bad some of those hot chocolates really are.
Starbucks sells a White Hot Chocolate with whipped cream, venti size, which will blow you away with its contents. 520 calories and 75 grams of sugar. That is one week of a persons recommended sugar consumption and almost half a day’s calories in one drink!
If you really have a craving for a hot chocolate, try some of the drink mixes and use nonfat milk.