- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Surprising Facts About Jet lag, And 11 Best Ways To Avoid It!
There are the best 11 ways you can avoid jet lag:
1. Change the times you eat
It has been found that the best way to avoid jet lag is to change the time you eat breakfast to the time breakfast occurs at the place that you are traveling to. This way you will already be used to eating at that time.
2. Prepare ahead of time
Make sure that you get enough sleep so you are not tired when you are traveling. Go to bed earlier or later depending on where you are going.
3. Eat pineapple
Pineapples have a number of health benefits, and containing melatonin is one of them. Melatonin is a substance that helps to regulate your sleep and also helps you to fall asleep if you are having trouble doing so.
4. Don’t drink alcohol or caffeine
Avoiding these two products is recommended because they only add to confusing your body clock and making it more difficult to get back to your normal schedule.
Continue to Page 3