- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
7 Surprising Facts About Jet lag, And 11 Best Ways To Avoid It!
5. Use lavender oil
Essential oils can be helpful for a number of things, and lavender oil has been recognized for its ability to relax you and help you get a comfortable sleep.
6. Drink plenty of fluids
If you are already suffering from jet lag, the last thing you want to add to it is dehydration. Keep yourself hydrated while traveling as well as when you get to your destination.
7. Get your attitude together
One suggestion to trick your mind is to set your watch to the time that it is where you are traveling. This way when you arrive you don’t have to change your watch, so your mind thinks that you are already adjusted to the new time zone.
Continue to Page 4
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.