- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
The Most Effective Essential Oils For Fighting Bacteria Infographic
Did you know that essential oils can be as effective in fighting bacteria as some medicines? With that being the case, why not use plant-derived natural alternatives whenever it’s possible?
Synthetic antibiotics are known to kill not only the “bad” bacteria, but the “good” as well. That’s the type of bacteria that our bodies need in order to function properly and stay healthy.
Another reason to take a closer look at natural remedies is that many antibiotics lose their effectiveness as bacteria become resistant to widely-used medication.
Here are the top four essential oils that can help keep the bad bacteria at bay naturally! Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge