- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
The Most Effective Essential Oils For Fighting Bacteria Infographic
Did you know that essential oils can be as effective in fighting bacteria as some medicines? With that being the case, why not use plant-derived natural alternatives whenever it’s possible?
Synthetic antibiotics are known to kill not only the “bad” bacteria, but the “good” as well. That’s the type of bacteria that our bodies need in order to function properly and stay healthy.
Another reason to take a closer look at natural remedies is that many antibiotics lose their effectiveness as bacteria become resistant to widely-used medication.
Here are the top four essential oils that can help keep the bad bacteria at bay naturally! Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.