- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
The Most Effective Essential Oils For Fighting Bacteria Infographic
Did you know that essential oils can be as effective in fighting bacteria as some medicines? With that being the case, why not use plant-derived natural alternatives whenever it’s possible?
Synthetic antibiotics are known to kill not only the “bad” bacteria, but the “good” as well. That’s the type of bacteria that our bodies need in order to function properly and stay healthy.
Another reason to take a closer look at natural remedies is that many antibiotics lose their effectiveness as bacteria become resistant to widely-used medication.
Here are the top four essential oils that can help keep the bad bacteria at bay naturally! Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge