- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
The Most Effective Essential Oils For Fighting Bacteria Infographic
Did you know that essential oils can be as effective in fighting bacteria as some medicines? With that being the case, why not use plant-derived natural alternatives whenever it’s possible?
Synthetic antibiotics are known to kill not only the “bad” bacteria, but the “good” as well. That’s the type of bacteria that our bodies need in order to function properly and stay healthy.
Another reason to take a closer look at natural remedies is that many antibiotics lose their effectiveness as bacteria become resistant to widely-used medication.
Here are the top four essential oils that can help keep the bad bacteria at bay naturally! Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge