- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Aromatherapy Road Map Of Essential Oils Infographic
Essential oils are high-concentration extracts from different parts of plants, such as blossoms, leaves, roots or seeds. Each kind of oil has its own qualities and effects on the human body.
You’ve probably heard about aromatherapy and its benefits. Basically, it’s the process of using essential oils in order to improve health and well-being.
Implementing aromatherapy as an alternative to medical treatments can be especially beneficial while dealing with stress and mild infections. To boost your immune system and improve your mood, you can sniff oils or use them on your skin.
Find out about the qualities and best uses for various essential oils in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge