- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
7 Sweet Cherry Benefits For Health Infographic
There are more than 200 different species of cherry.
All of them differ in time of ripening and chemical constitution. But all in all, cherry is widely spread among healing products and is often used for traditional medicine. It is also considered to be a good dietetic product as cherry improves appetite and digestion, lessens thirst and has lots of other benefits that you can find out from the infographic.
What is your favourite cherry species? Share with us in the commentary!
Click on image to enlarge