- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
Here are the 12 signs you may have Crohn’s:
- Pain in your abdomen
- A change in appetite
- Blood in your stool
- Ulcers in your gut
- Extreme fatigue
- Ulcers in your mouth
- Bleeding in the rectum and anal fissures
- Losing weight
- Frequent urination
These symptoms could run from very mild to extremely severe. If any of your symptoms get stronger over time you should seek advice from a medical professional. The following are defined as severe symptoms that you should get help for immediately:
- Vomiting that does not go away
- A high fever
- Extreme weight loss
- Pain in your abdomen that doesn’t go away and even gets worse
- A swollen abdomen
Continue to Page 3
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.